Tuesday, May 15, 2012

AppWorks Oslo- Location Aware Applications

OSLO - In May last year I was invited to present an overview of Location Aware Applications at Norway's leading Mobile App Conference, AppWorks in Oslo.

I gave an overview of the transition from "Location-based" to "Location Aware" services and key issues for location aware apps (but relevant for most apps): monetisation and privacy management.

You can see my earlier blog post here: Post on AppWorks (May 2011).

You can now also check out the video of the live presentation on Vimeo with my on-stage performance -hope you enjoy it.



1 comment:

  1. I realise this is off topic but while your blog looks nice it would be far better if you'll be able to use lighter colors too in the design. This will encourage a lot more readers come to check it out more often! oklahoma cirt restoration

    ReplyDelete